What Type of Information do we collect from Website visitors?
We collect the information primarily to provide better service to all of our customers. When you visit our website, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet protocol (IP) address, and browser type.
We might collect your name, address details, email address, and contact information when you sign up on our website for placing an order. Otherwise, we do not collect users’ personal information.
We will retain your information as long as we require to provide you with the products and services and for such a period as mandated by the concerned law. If you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interest in order to provide you with details about our products services, business updates, and events.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat, engage on social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram), open a support ticket, call our support team for queries, provide us with feedback on our products or services on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services. We use the information collected from the website as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
· Personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product/service offerings in which you are most interested.
· Improve our service, website, and how we operate our business.
· Provide and deliver the products and services you request.
· Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries.
· Quickly process and complete your transactions.
· Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
· Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services.
· We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, or investigation, including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses.
· Protect and investigate against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
· Ask for ratings and reviews for our products and services.
Under applicable law, you have the following rights while accessing our website:
· You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
· We want to have accurate information about you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think that the personal information we collect is not up to date or correct, and we will update it for you.
· You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information if it is no longer required for the purpose it was collected. For example, you have withdrawn your consent, you have a valid objection to us using it, or your use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations.
· You can request us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In addition, where we use your personal information on legitimate interest grounds then, if you ask us to, we will stop using that information unless there are overriding legitimate grounds to continue.
· Note that this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
How do we protect Visitors’ information?
Your personal information is processed behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When a user accesses the website to place an order, enter or submit any personal information or review this data; all this information is protected. In short, we assure the safety to your data. Kindly note that all transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use "Cookies"?
· Personalize your website accessibility.
· Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
· Keep track of advertisements.
· Track the site traffic in order to offer a better accessibility solution to the users.
· We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Note: You can choose to have your computer notify you each time when a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You can check the ‘Help’ menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
Following a subscription to the newsletter, your email address is used for our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. You may revoke your subscription at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then click on the ‘unsubscribe’ option given in the email folder. If you have any questions or concerns about privacy or grievances with us, please visit our web page or contact us to connect and we will try to resolve the issue.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
Payment gateways will collect your card information if you will choose to make payment using a Credit/Debit card. We engage in this practice because we have a contract with third parties (to whomever we transfer your data) so all your data will be disposed of at their end after a certain time.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this policy from time to time. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of the such revised policy.
Updated on 11/11/2023